Sundays

Well 11am Sunday today and the boys are still asleep. Caroline has taken Kate out to shops and I'm trying to get on with my morning. I don't know if I should be sitting here or help tidy the mess Fraser left with his pals last night. Bugger it this is my time! I'll be teaching Nina in a couple of hours and then cooking dinner for everybody so why should I feel guilty about sitting here putting down my thoughts. I sometimes wonder if I am selfish enough. Maybe I should take golf back up and spend the whole day chsing a little white ball. Should I start drinking and going to the pub? Nahh! That is a waste of time.

kate does take it out of us, more than we realised before she was born. Getting old, 49 next birthday. Christ, I'll be 60 by the time she starts Secondary School. Poor girl. All her friends parents will be in their 20's and 30's we'll be in our 50's!! Got to stop feeling sorry for myself. Right time I did some cello practise. That will get the bigger buggers up! Bye

Comments

Popular Posts