The weekend

Missed an entry yesterday because of various things. Caroline's not well and seems to have the same as Adam did last week. Kate a little under the weather and so I'm doing a lot.

Saturday did pass without too much stress but today was a bit of a bummer. I dropped my camera and have bent the lens. Whether it can be repaired or not I'm not sure. I've now realised how much I use the camera so will have to look into it soon. Could have done withoput it but never mind!
Oh, One other piece of news was from Joy( Caroline's mum). She has to go for a culdoscopy soon due to bleeding from the old rear- end. I hope it's clear.
I'm not working tomorrow, thank god, so hopefully we can all go out for the day. It will depend on how everybody feels. Tomorrows another day.

Comments

Popular Posts