The dolphin hunt













We have just been on a boat looking for dolphins and well did we see some! There were hundreds of bottle-nose dolphins swimming in the Atlantic off Lagos. We really didn't know what to expect but we were not disappointed. Literally 100's were swimming round the boat. I haven't seen all the photos yet but I must have at least a few. It's not easy to capture these majestic creatures on film but I had the camera set to rapid shoot so hopefully I have got some. The speed they move is very daunting and just as you think you might have one photo they have diced again. I think a lot of luck is needed. An unforgettable experience for us all but especially Kate who was beside herself with excitement!

Later today we are going to a traditional Portugese dance, so that will be an all together different experience.
Photos to follow!

Comments

Popular Posts