Holidays

I LOVE holidays!! In fact I think I live for the next holiday. I know that is a bit extreme but my holidays these days are just great fun with Caroline and Kate. That is not to say the holidays I had years ago with the two boys were not fun but I think I need them more now. Sadly this is the last evening of this years Easter hols. and I'm back at work tomorrow.

The last two Easter holidays have been spent in The Algarve at my brother's place in Lagos but this year he was running marathons (obsessed!) and we were not able to go. We decided to go the the trusted East Neuk of Fife and spent 5 days in Kingsbarns at the Morton of Pitmilly complex. It had been a quite number of years since we had visited it but it certainly has lost none of it's charm. The rest and change of air was terrific even although the weather was more like the middle of winter rather than early spring. We managed to visit the Sea Life Centre in St Andrews, which was great fun.



The other main place we visited was The Scottish Deer Centre which again was really enjoyable. Kate had the opportunity to test her photography skill especially with the birds of prey at the Falcon display



I think Kate has demonstrated a good eye for photography, especially for an 8 year old! I don't know if I'll be able to get my camera back! 
All in all it was a great holiday and now it's back to reality. Never mind in 11 weeks we are off to Calabria and then Sarteano for 3 weeks. It's hard but I really don't mind giving up the time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts